Latest posts by Dan (see all)
Even if you do have the best product or service in the world, plus an awesome killer sales letter that could sell sand to a dessert rat. If you still don’t have any potential customers seeing what you have to offer then obviously you won’t make a penny, not one cent. Traffic is king as someone famously quoted, and if you find yourself asking how do I get more customers then you are not alone.
That’s the reason why marketers like you and I spend so much time and effort, not to mention money, trying to put our offers in front of as many targeted leads as possible. But it doesn’t have to be like that if you know which marketing methods actually work, and there are plenty which work and work well and there are many which I can tell you from experience simply do not work. So with that said here are some tips which will help you get more customers, all you have to do is take action to implement them.
4 Proven Ways To Attract More Customers Fast!
Here are a few tactics that I use and they work well and you can implement them in your business today.
1) Social Media Marketing
Any savvy online marketer will know that social media marketing as huge as it is, still remains in its infancy as the number of new users joining Facebook explodes by more and more each year and new social media and share sites pop up all over the net. Start to set up your social marketing campaigns right now and you are in a perfect position to profit from the enormous benefits in the months and year to come.
As you may know social media marketing is all about building relationships with people and building networks of friend and colleagues and also new contacts. So start building a good reputation in your niche now by establishing yourself as an expert in your field and on as many social networks as you can, that way you can fully take advantage of the huge leverage you will have to market your product or service in your niche.Start With the some of the well know and largest social media sites like:
- Web 2.0 sites, such as Squidoo.com. and Hubpages. These sites let you create your own Squidoo lens or Hubpage which is basically a page on your chosen niche subject with your link back to your money site or any other site or blog. Google ranks these pages highly and spider them often. Although this is an old method (some sites like Hubpages now restrict outgoing links in your articles) it is still a proven and time tested way to get more exposure for your business and even no follow links and addresses which are not hyperlinked are still of benefit.
- Social networking,Facebook.com you already know, but did you know you could also create niche-specific groups and you should do this and of course have your own personal page and business fan page. Seek out niche specific social networking sites like Linkdin… check out Apsense.com by clicking my invite link below, this fast emerging new social site is highly geared towards marketing… click the link below to set up your free profile. >>> www.apsense.com
- Social bookmarking sites such as Digg allow you and other users to share content they like and these sites can be a n effective tool in your social and viral marketing campaigns.
2) Search Engine Marketing (SEO)
There are basically two ways to get targeted traffic fro the search engines:
- Organic listings – getting your website to rank well for specific keywords naturally
- Paid listings – pay per click such as Google AdWords (although Google AdWords has become very expensive so choose your keywords wisely)
Both of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Organic search engine listings can bring a large amount of traffic for months and even years once you get to the top of the searches, but can take a long time to rank well if your keywords are even moderately competitive. PPC or pay per click marketing can be expensive but will provide you with targeted and instant traffic.
3) Banner Ads and Text Ads
A great way to ensure your offers are seen is by creating and placing targeted ads. These can be online or offline or better BOTH.
Banner ads and text ads work well if you choose highly targeted to your niche sites to lace them on.
- Purchasing Solo ads and also doing ad Swaps is a very good way to target new leads and generate new customers.
- Blog advertising is useful and you can also offer to make guest posts on popular blogs, this is a win win situtation for you and the blog owner. They get free unique written content for their site and in return you get a back-link to your site and the added exposure.
- Depending on your niche Newspaper and Magazine advertising can be very effective and for local businesses local radio advertising is a highly effective form of advertising and it is surprisingly cheaper than you might think.
So Which Advertising Strategy is Best?
All of them! To maximize your impact and reach more people you should be implementing All of the above marketing methods into your business and you will see a huge jump in customers. Be sure to track each method in order to see where to concentrate your efforts for maximum growth.
These three advertising methods are very powerful when you implement them into any business but actually that is only the tip of the iceberg… there are plenty more proven marketing methods and when you put these three together with other powerful marketing techniques, you turn on the tap and get a constant flow of new leads and prospects to convert.
4) Press Release syndication. Submitting a press release to the top news outlets has ALWAYS been a great way to boost your business and your Google rankings, creating more exposure for your business, driving new customers direct to your site and if your select the correct press release and syndication you will get only high quality high authority links back to your site. For more info on press releases take a look at my previous post The Power Of Press Release For Business.